Name:

I was previously a constitutional law and civil rights litigator and am now a journalist. I am the author of three New York Times bestselling books -- "How Would a Patriot Act" (a critique of Bush executive power theories), "Tragic Legacy" (documenting the Bush legacy), and With Liberty and Justice for Some (critiquing America's two-tiered justice system and the collapse of the rule of law for its political and financial elites). My fifth book - No Place to Hide: Edward Snowden, the NSA and the US Surveillance State - will be released on April 29, 2014 by Holt/Metropolitan.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

A quick note

By Hume's Ghost

As Barbara noted below, it's now July and Glenn is back from his book tour, so I'd like to take a moment to thank Glenn for allowing me the opportunity to converse with his readers, and I'd also like to thank everyone who took the time to offer feedback, including those who didn't agree with me.

As I began writing the above, I was reminded of what A.L. wrote after his first guest-blogging stint. I don't believe I can put it any better than he did so I'll just say: ditto.

My Ecosystem Details